Wednesday, July 17, 2024

“Weak Spot”

 



That loathsome hill beckoned again.

Broken bodies remember uniquely.

Leveraged black rubber and combustion

engine cruelty still smashing my joints…

Relentless…


You inflict this pain through absence.

I know you’re aware. I needed this lesson.

The vortex you propagate tugs at a man’s 

dwindling spirit.

Plotted, orchestrated, unfolding. 

Freedom is suffering. Autonomous in despair. 


I sit in silence, waiting for my future to

be decided by deniers of clear deficit. 

You withheld. Such a disingenuous, 

false promise making beast, shrouded

in irresistible flesh, asserting unfair disadvantage. 


I’m soon to be starving and exposed to 

unspeakable elements. You lie in wait…

Ready to devour me again. I’ve truly lost

the strength to induce the vomiting of liberation. Just digest me with intended permanence.


I’m tired.


Circle above your prey, my beautiful vulture. The putrefaction process has begun. It is your nature to feed. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

“I’m Trying” (a poem for the hopeless)

  My boundaries only bother those who enjoy crossing them. May the gaslighters burst into flames of justice. Such a glorious bonfire. Hate i...